- An ambitious & astute professional with experience across HR & Administration, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, Project Designing, Coordination & Monitoring, Research & analysis, Relationship and Strategic Management, etc.
- Expertise includes Skill Management, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Talent Management, Industrial Relations and Rewards & Recognition
- Deft at implementing organizational strategies to enhance organizational efficiency & motivation of the employees
- Proficient in overseeing smooth implementation of HR policies for planning, performance management, recruitment, selection, induction, orientation and development of new employees in the organization
- A dynamic go-getter with multi-discipline abilities in driving efforts towards achievement of organizational goals
- An enterprising leader with excellent communication and people management skills that have been honed through managing multi-skilled teams
Strategic Planning/ Organisational Development
- Conceptualizing & implementing policies for effective management of available human resources and development of human capital across the organization
- Facilitating Organisational Development (OD) plans for enhancing the operational effectiveness
Recruitment / Performance Appraisal
- Dealing with complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources (Campus Placements, e-Recruit) after identification of manpower requirements
- Leading Appraisal Process across the levels and establishing framework for substantiating performance appraisal system linked to reward management
Talent Acquisition / Employee Engagement
- Steering initiatives for identifying high potential, high performing talent within the organization, while providing accelerated developmental work assignments and training opportunities
- Carrying out activities to enhance the Employee Engagement which in turn would enhance the employee commitment, both emotional and intellectual.
- Managing the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and guiding Managers through compensation decisions
- Designing and modifying benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Good knowledge of Human Behaviour & Performance, Core HR Activities, Industrial Relations, Grievance Handling, Team Building, Motivation and HR Policies & Procedures.
- Skilled in implementing HR Policies & Procedures that provide the opportunity for employees to play a key role in the pace of their own professional growth and development hence resulting in higher levels of employee satisfaction, retention rates and increased employees’ efficiency.
- A consistent performer having successful track record of making visible contribution to raise productivity with deft application of HR and administrative skills and competence in all the aspects of HR Operations.
- Excellent communication and liaison skills, proven capability of effective management including inter and intra departmental coordination.
Areas of Exposure
Staff Development & MotivationProcess ValidationTeam ManagementPerformance AppraisalEmployee RetentionOperation ManagementAnalytical AbilityCross-functional CoordinationEmployees Relations & Retention Wages & Salary Administration
- Full-time two years' MBA (Human Resource) from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli since July 2010 to July 2012 (Reg NO: 10AM50407)
- M.A. (Philosophy) from University of Allahabad in 2000 (Examination of 1999) with first Division (Roll Number: 666 & Enrollment Number: C9323985)
- B.A. (Anc. History & Philosophy) from University of Allahabad in 1997 ( Roll Number : 14702 & Enrollment Number: C9323985)
- HSC from Rambaba Intercollege, Rambaba, Ambedkar Nagar (Faizabad), U.P. Board in 1993.
- SSC from Ajay Pratap H.S. School, Bhiti, Ambedkar Nagar (Faizabad), U.P. Board in 1990.
- Software Engineering (ANIIT) from NIIT, Bangalore. (Reg No: R111127901086).
- PGPM (IT) from Bangalore School of Business, Bangalore Campus since July 2010 to July 2012.
(B) Date of Birth: 10/02/1975
(C) Father’s Name: Shiv Mohal Singh
(E) Permanent Address: Village: Itwa (Tejapur), Post-Office: Madarbhari, Teh: Bhiti, District: Ambedkar Nagar, State: Uttar Pradesh, Country: India, PIN: 224132
(F) Passport No: H8787027 & PAN: BWIPS1803C
VSAHAP Chairman Profile:
1. working as chief Executive of society.
2. Imploring the proposals of the Managing Committee.
3. Allowing the expenses as per budget.
4. Signing all the bills and Vouchers.
5. Appointing, suspending, promoting the workers of the society and increasing their salaries.
6. Receiving Grant, donation and help from the government and other departments.
7. Keeping control on all movable and immovable property of the society.
10. Presiding all the sittings.
11. According permission for the date of sittings, changing the dates and adjourning the sittings.
12. In case of equal votes use his deciding vote.
13. Giving good suggestion to members and office bearers.
14. Ensuring liaison to all sorts of works and also presiding all sittings.