Donate to Us
You can contribute to the activities of VSAHAP by donating any sum you can afford. By donating to VSAHAP you have the satisfaction of supporting an organisation committed to the cause of the disadvantaged communities. As a donor to VSAHAP, you have the privilege of
- Invitations to participate in workshops, seminars and campaigns
- Receiving regular updates of activities through electronic newsletter
- Receiving copies of Annual Reports
You can donate to us in a variety of ways:
- By cheque and demand draft. The instrument of payment has to be in the name of Voluntary Support Alliance for Human Action Plan (VSAHAP). The demand draft has to be payable at Ambedkar Nagar.
Please sent your instrument of payment to the address provided on Contact Us page.
- By electronic transfer of funds through net banking. Our account details are as under:
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Branch Address: Naghara Branch, Naghara, P.O. Gosaiganj, District Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
Account Name: Voluntary Support Alliance for Human Action Plan
Account Type: Savings
Account No.: 32225284490
The IFSC Code is SBIN0009854. Branch code is the last six characters of the IFSC Code - 009854.
As soon as we receive your donation we shall issue a receipt to you.
Please note the following:
- As of now you do not enjoy rebate in income tax while donating to us. The process of registration with Income Tax Department is underway. As soon as it is done, we shall start giving you the facility.
- At present we do not have the facility of processing credit and debit card. When we get this facility we shall put appropriate mechanisms.
Your support is crucial to us.